3M 160-L Replacement Cartridge
- Free shipping on orders over RM500!
- 100% Genuine with Full Warranty
- Secure Payments
- Replacement cartridge for “3M High Flow Series“.
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) design: Change it yourself easily.
- Offers consistent high-quality water.
- Reduces particulate*, chlorine taste and odour, lead, benzene, p-Dichlorobenzene, cyst**, and bacteria1.
- Integrated Membrane Pre- Activated Carbon Technology (“I.M.P.A.C.T.”) filtration media integrates a membrane with a top quality activated carbon block to offer great throughput and cartridge life.
Recommended to buy 2 or more for future replacement.
- Capacity (Imperial): 6000 Gallon
- Capacity (Metric): 22712 l
- Filter Technology: Non-Woven
- Filter Type: Depth
- Flow Rate (Imperial): 2.5 GPM
- Flow Rate (Metric): 9.5 Litre per minute
- Industries: Commercial
- Maximum Operating Temperature (Celsius): 37.8 Degree Celsius
- Micron Rating: 0.2 μm
- Pressure Range: 125 psi
- Pressure Range (Metric): 862 kPa
- Reduction Claims: Bacteria, Benzene, Chloramine, Chlorine Taste & Odor, Cyst, Lead, P-Dichlorobenzene, Particulate
- Series: 3M High Flow Series
Creative Filtration Technology
3M Water Filtration Products systems and cartridges offer a wide range of solutions designed to address many types of water quality concerns. Third-party certifications, such as NSF and WQA, are an advantage provided on many 3M Water Filtration Products. 3M Purification is a known leader in filtration technology recognized for innovation, trust, and quality around the world.
Recipe Quality Water
Having a cleaner and clearer water for your business is both a pleasure and a reassurance that you’re giving your customers recipe quality water. With a water filtration system from 3M Purification, you can provide filtered water that may help protect your equipment and your profits. From commercial point-of-entry to dedicated point-of-use water filtration systems, look to 3M Purification to help you find the right solution.
A History of Innovation
For more than a century, 3M has applied innovation and technology to improve our customers’ lives and support their business goals. From our headquarters in St. Paul, Minnesota, we serve industrial and commercial customers and consumers in nearly 200 countries. Across thousands of products, the 3M brand represents consistency, superior quality, and value. Our success begins with a culture of creative collaboration that inspires a never-ending stream of powerful technologies and product solutions that make life better. We have an ability to apply our technologies – often in combination – to an endless array of real-world customer needs. Of course, all of this is made possible by the people of 3M and our singular commitment to make life easier and better for people around the world. Toward that end, 3M is committed to providing innovative, cost-effective products that help protect people, equipment and our environment 3M Purification Inc. (formerly CUNO Incorporated) provides filtration and separation solutions for residential, food service, science labs, industrial, marine and other applications
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.